- a city of south central Texas; site of the Alamo; site of several military bases and a popular haven for vacationers
- The City of San Antonio is the second-largest city in the American state of Texas and the seventh-largest city in the United States with a population of 1.4 million. The city is the seat of Bexar County.
- Frederic Dard (Frederic Charles Antoine Dard, June 29, 1921 in Bourgoin-Jallieu, Isere – June 6, 2000 in Switzerland) was a French writer and author of the San-Antonio series..
- An industrial city in south central Texas; pop. 1,144,646. It is the site of the Alamo mission
- The chemical element of atomic number 46, a rare silvery-white metal resembling platinum
- The things of which there can be sight, hearing, and learning —- these are what I especially prize.
- a silver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum; occurs in some copper and nickel ores; does not tarnish at ordinary temperatures and is used (alloyed with gold) in jewelry
- Palladium is a chemical element with the chemical symbol Pd and an atomic number of 46. Palladium is a rare and lustrous silvery-white metal that was discovered in 1803 by William Hyde Wollaston, who named it after the asteroid Pallas, which was named after the epithet of the Greek goddess
- The activity or profession of acting in, producing, directing, or writing plays
- A building or outdoor area in which plays and other dramatic performances are given
- a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; “the house was full”
- field: a region in which active military operations are in progress; “the army was in the field awaiting action”; “he served in the Vietnam theater for three years”
- A play or other activity or presentation considered in terms of its dramatic quality
- dramaturgy: the art of writing and producing plays
San Antonio Trip – 0191
Palladium IMAX theater where we saw Inception on Wednesday afternoon
Early Bird For Owl Movie
The Palladium IMAX theater.